Monday, February 21, 2011

Aren't we having some beautiful weather?!!!:)

Didn't you all enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend? It made me so excited for spring, and it tricked me into getting out all of my summer clothes and flip flops(so mean)! It was sooo warm, and spring-like, and now...okay, that's kind of a sore subject! So, after yesterday's rain, and todays rain, (and probably tomorrow's rain), and not to mention the cold, cold, cold, I ventured out to take some pictures... 
This is my dog Annie. Though she might have had some fun earlier...
...She feels miserable now.

I was rejoicing in the melting snow...
...but yes, it is still there,(hopefully not for long).

I was playing basketball in shorts(outside) on Friday...and now there is ice on the basketball goal...
...and on the net...
ice, ice, ice...:(
Well, maybe it will get warmer and prettier...
Soon we will be able to say...
"See! The Winter is past; the rains are over and gone"
~Song of Solomons 2:11

I am trusting that God has the perfect spring in mind for us! Here's a great reminder to wait...
"But if we wait for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently"
~Romans 8:25

So long! Enjoy the weather!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the ice photos! Annie looks so adorable with that pouty face...

    ReplyDelete