Sunday, April 10, 2011

Playing with contrast

Ok, this was a while back, but do you remember when we had that random snow/blizzard/thing towards the end of march? Well I went out and took some pictures! The one thing that I didn't know was that I had the manual setting on, and with the bright snow, the pictures were so bleached. But some of them still turned out okay! This is what a picture looked like when I took it...
...and then I darkened it...
...and then I darkened it some more...
...which one do you like the most? have a great day, and start of your week!

God is bigger,
Shelby

3 comments:

  1. I like the second one the best :) they're all really pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second is also my favorite! I love the perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I didn't even know you posted this. I'm so proud of you - we are going to learn this manual thing together! :) I like the second one too.

    ReplyDelete